If qualified, follow the steps below. Send-A-Vet® Foundation purchases any required hunting and/or fishing licenses for the area of your Adventure, the permits, any game stamps, and other associated tags for your trip.
So, if you qualify, and:
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and Special Conditions above; and
- Seek an outdoor Adventure opportunity, and
- Agree that Send-A-Vet® Foundation may use your name and photographs in our promotional literature, brochures, website and other media sources to promote our commitment to combat-injured veterans; then,
Complete an Adventure Application and a Waiver form here
Please Consider this process takes time to properly execute the Adventure
– The Board must review and approve your application;
– If approved, the next step is the admin work to plan and coordinate all aspects for a memorable Adventure;
– So, if you apply during any year, and depending upon your Adventure selection, may not occur until the next year, or further out.
We will do everything possible to provide you with a memorable Adventure, and in as timely a manner as possible. Thank You. Questions? Please contact (253) 656-4427 Ext. 517
You may need one of these forms: